I’m so excited when my Lillies start to bloom. This is the first one of the year!
Spread the word!
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
My name is Shelley and I am a mother of two, a wife of one and work crazy hours in a busy retail pharmacy as a technician. Three years ago I would have NEVER thought that I would be considering a career as a psychic/healer/medium something. I have not been actively working with my gift for very long and since I have started accepting my psychicness, things have gotten very interesting and challenging. The most difficult part of all has been trying to juggle family, chakras, work, kundalini type symptoms, interests in missing persons, the spirits I see out of the corner of my eye all the time, feeling the need to help lost souls and the challenges of ADHD and much more. This is a very exciting time in my life and I wanted to start this blog to find some people who might understand what I am going through; people I can learn from and share with. Maybe this is my way of coming out of the psychic closet in the Bible Belt - one post at a time.